- All reservations are held for 7 days from the day the reservation is placed, while payment is being made.
- All reservations require a 50% confirmation deposit payment within 7 days of creating the reservation.
- All invoiced bookings with no confirming reservation payment received after the 7 day hold period, are considered no longer reserved and are open to sell.
- Final balance payments are due in full 90 days prior to trip start date.
- Payments can be made online via credit card through the payment link on the invoice, or by calling the Anchorage reservations office, or by sending a check made out to Bristol Adventures.
Reservations may be cancelled for any reason..
- Reservations that are cancelled more than 90 days before the original trip start date;
- Are eligible to receive a full refund of all payment previously made.
- Are eligible for full credit that may be used for future trips.
- Reservations that are cancelled 90 days or less before original trip start date;
- Are eligible to receive a refund only if space made available by cancellation is sold to another party. Refunds issued will be only equal to the resold amount received.
- Are eligible for a full credit of payments made, that may be used for future trips.
- All reservations that are cancelled;
- Forfeit first right of refusal to the dates made available by the cancelled reservation.
- May be rescheduled for future trips based on availability only after all current season first right of refusal options are exercised.
General Terms and Conditions
Grosvenor Lodge reserves the right to cancel or alter; scheduled flights, tours, or itineraries as situations or conditions require for safe operations due to weather or other factors beyond our control. Grosvenor Lodge is not responsible for any expenses incurred for how its schedule or itinerary changes might affect additional travel, lodging, logistics or plans. Because weather can occasionally affect schedules, and because unforeseen situations can necessitate a trip cancellation, Grosvenor Lodge highly recommends purchasing trip or travel insurance.